Geçmişinde David Lynch, Wim Wenders, Andrei Tarkovsky gibi pek çok ünlü yönetmeni barındıran ancak buna rağmen bizde çok fazla lafı edilmeyen bir festival Telluride Film Festivali. 44 yıllık bu köklü festivalin geçtiğimiz günlerde başvuruları açıldı. Uzun metraj ve kısa film yönetmenlerinin uygun projeleri için bakmasında fayda var.
Deadline: Student and Short Film submissions must be received in our offices no earlier than April 15th, and no later than July 1st, 2017. Early or late entries will not be accepted.
Submit as early as possible! Once the submission period is open, submitting as early as possible not only allows more time for consideration, but also you will not run the risk of missing the deadline. No late submissions will be considered at all.
Finish line: All submissions must have been completed after last year’s submission deadlines. Short and Student submissions after July 1st, 2016 and Feature submissions after July 15th, 2016. Works in progress will not be considered.
Screening Status: With very rare exceptions, feature length films (60 minutes or longer) will only be considered if they are to have their first North American screenings at TFF. Any domestic public exposure prior to our Labor Day weekend event may preclude the work from eligibilty. (This applies mainly to features; we’re not so sticky about short films.)
Presentation Format: Telluride Film Festival accepts 35mm and DCP for screenings. Titles on DCP are required to send a backup format, either on Blu-ray disc or Quicktime file to Telluride specifications.
Festival Notification: Final program determinations will be made by August 1st. You will be notified in writing by the first week in August whether your film has been invited to screen with us or not. Except in emergencies, please do not call the Festival office for disposition.
Loss and Damage: Every precaution will be taken to safeguard all materials submitted while in the possesion of the Festival. However, we can not assume responsibility in the event of loss or damage.
Important reminder for all Filmmaker’s submissions: If your film is accepted, invitations may be sent as late as the first week of August. Please provide all the requested contact information, especially where and how we can contact the Filmmakers themselves at that time!
- Deadline: Feature, Student and Short submissions must be received by our office no later than July 1st. Late entries will not be accepted.
- All submissions must be completed after July 15, 2016 (last year’s submission deadline).
- TFF reserves the right to determine eligiblity of any project submitted.
- With very rare exceptions, feature-length films (60 minutes or longer) will only be considered if they are to have their first North American screenings at TFF.
- TFF will accept and exhibit works completed in any media format; film, video or digital (though DCP is preferred). If accepted, the producer agrees to provide the Festival with the presentation format indicated on this entry form.
- For purposes of DVD submission, all preview copies must be marked with title, submission ID (which you will recieve after you complete your payment), running time, region format, and contact information printed or clearly written with permanent marker.
- If submitting via URL link, passwords must be sent at the time of submission and no preview DVDs are necessary.
- Festival Notification: Final program determinations will be made by August 1st. You will be notified in writing by the first week of August whether your film has been invited to screen with us or not. Except in emergencies, please do not call the festival office for dispostion.
- All submitted materials become the property of TFF and will not be returned unless accompanied by a self-addressed mailing package and postage.
- By initialing this form, you acknowledge TFF’s right to copy any submitted material, and to utilize your performance and image for TFF’s non-commercial use.